Arrival at Athens International Airport. Assisted transfer to the Hotel and overnight stay.
After breakfast, depart for a guided city tour of Athens. On the Acropolis you can admire the Temple of Athena Nike, as well as the Propylaea. The beautiful geometry of the Parthenon will come into view, as will the Erechtheion, with its renovated portico of the Caryatides and the PANDROSEION. You will visit the hill of FILOPAPOS, walk through the paths of PLAKA, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament with the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, and the modern city of Athens, the city chosen by the Gods. Afternoon free. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 3Athens – Mykonos
Transfer to the port of Piraeus. At the port, embark on a regular ferry to the island of Mykonos. Arrive on the island and transfer to your hotel.
Day 4 & 5Mykonos
Free time on the island of Mykonos to explore and relax.
Day 6Mykonos – Athens
Departure to the port of Mykonos to board a ferry to the Port of Piraeus. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel for your last night in Greece.
Transfer from hotel at indicated time to Athens International Airport. (B)
- priced from
- International airfare and airport taxes not included
- Departure Dates
- Call for 2017/2018 departures
- Questions? Contact Us!
- 3 nights in Athens on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights in Mykonos on bed and breakfast basis
- City Tour of Athens & New Museum with English speaking guide and entrance fees included
- Assisted transfers in Athens
- Unassisted transfers in Mykonos
- Ferry boat tickets Athens/Mykonos/Athens
Hotels (6 nts)
Staff & experts
Professional english-speaking guide