|London & Paris + 2 Days Paris
Breakfast (8) Dinner (2)
Priced from: C$1279
||Ready to book? Call 1-800-663-9787
Spend your time discovering London and Paris with this action packed tour. No need to negotiate maps, guidebooks, public transport, foreign currencies and languages though, leave that to us! Your 3 days in London include a city tour of London and Westminster taking in the major city sites, day trip to Bath and Stonehenge, tickets to a West End musical and plenty of free time to do your own thing. Onto Paris via the English Channel and along with an Illuminations Tour of the city, visit to a French perfumery and day trip to Versailles, you'll have 5 nights and plenty of time to shop, visit museums and soak up the joie de vivre!
Tour Highlights These highlights are included in the price of your tour.
- Walking tour to see Soho, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus in London's West End
- See the mystical boulders of Stonehenge
- Visit the old Roman town, Bath
- Experience a traditional English Pub
- Sightseeing tour of London
- See Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, the House of Parliament, Big Ben and the Royal Palace
- 1 day Tube pass for the London Underground
- Entrance to a famous West End Musical
- Evening Tour of Illuminations
- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, the Champs Élysées, and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entrance and guided tour of the Chateau of Versailles
- Visit a French Perfumery
- 2 day pass on Paris metro
Round out your tour with any of these add on activities.
Please Note: Europe Optional Excursions prices vary. The optional excursions below are a guide of what may be available on this tour in 2009. Complete details will be updated in early 2009.
- Group Photo at the Eiffel Tower Euro 11.00
A famous Parisian icon – the Eiffel Tower, forms the backdrop of your group photograph – a great souvenir to take home with you!
- Moulin Rouge Euro 137.00
Enjoy an evening at the world famous Moulin Rouge cabaret. The spectacular show includes dancing girls, dazzling costumes, live animals and a variety of comedy acts. A sumptuous three course meal (including drinks and champagne during the show) will make this an unforgettable evening.
- Experienced, professional Tour Manager & Driver
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with power points for charging on days 1 – 7
- Ferry crossing as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities
- Free Contiki Travellers Guide
- Free Contiki document wallet
- Please Note: The Paris extension section of this tour is unescorted.
- 8 nights twin share hotel accommodation
- 8 continental breakfasts (B) & 2 three-course dinners (D) as per itinerary
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
Check-in to your hotel after 2pm and the remainder of the day is free to relax before meeting your fellow travellers at 6pm. After dinner take a short walk to explore nearby Covent Garden.
Two action packed days including a London sightseeing tour, trip to Bath and Stonehenge, and a West End musical. Free time to shop or explore great sights such as Madame Tussauds or the London Eye. (B)(B)
London to Paris
We head for the White Cliffs of Dover and the Channel crossing to France. We drive past World War I battlefields to the splendour of Paris. What better way to begin than with an evening tour of the "City of Lights" and a first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower?
Two days in this amazing city, including visits to Versailles and a French perfume house. Walk the famous boulevards, visit museums or shop for French fashion in your free time. (B)(B)
Enjoy two more days in Paris at your leisure. Use your two day metro pass to shop, enjoy good food and visit museums. Alternatively, take a day trip to one of the nearby attractions - Disneyland Paris, the Champagne region or the Monet gardens in Giverny. (B)(B)
Time to swap addresses and say au-revoir as your tour ends after breakfast. (B)
Pay Early, Pay Less!
Book and pay in full 6 months prior to departure and receive up to C$269 off the cost of your tour. Please ask us for more details.
Ready to Book?
Contact our travel professionals
604-682-7581 or 1-800-663-9787 to request availability
or find out more about this sensational offer.
8:00AM - 5:30PM (Pacific)
Monday through Friday
Hume Travel Corporation
202-1055 West Broadway,
Vancouver, B.C. V6H 1E2,
B.C Registration Number: 1204-0
GST Vendor Number: 121679559